Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am tired.

I’m tired of being lonely. I am tired of being treated poorly. Mostly, I am tired of trying anymore. I can’t make friends to save my life, none the less get into a decent relationship. I have never had one, because every man I have ever dated has treated me poorly in one way or another. It has been almost a year since I bothered to date. Its not that I haven’t met anyone that I would want to date, its just that I haven’t met anyone who would want to date me. So why is it that I am getting the short end of the stick on things? I am bored and frustrated and all I really want is to meet one guy, just one, who can either be a decent friend or treat me like I should be treated. I am sick of coming out of every relationship having tried so hard to make it work, and feeling that all I ended up was broke and emotionally damaged. So, if you are out there, nice guy who likes to have fun and won’t take advantage of me, let me know. I am beginning to doubt your existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home